Taking care of your digital content
Digital content management :: Digital copywriting :: Digital editing
I’ve worked with charities, community organisations and public sector organisations throughout my career. I also have a background in business and IT and have helped small businesses with their content strategy.
Content I’ve created has been awarded the plain English Crystal Mark, and won awards for content design.
I can help you:
- create and edit digital content optimised for search engines and user focused
- use UX research, analytics and keyword tools to develop content and measure effectiveness
- work with clients, creatives, developers, researchers and communications teams to deliver your content strategy
- create editorial style and tone guidelines and governance
- deliver training in writing for the web principles
- help you create your content strategy and governance
“Fola is an outstanding content designer – she uses data and evidence to understand what people are looking for and she has an instinctive understanding of how to communicate with them. She is determined and brilliant at convincing stakeholders why it’s important to publish user-focused content.”
Simon Kaplan, former Government Digital Service content lead
“Working with Fola on developing our website was really great. She clearly understood the brief, how we expected the website to be used and developed the themes to provide the right look for us. She worked to deadline and aftercare and training for the staff meant that this website is very manageable.”
Jacqui Kean, Woodford Run the Race campaign